Designed for virtual and hybrid teams
All Star Teams was purpose-built to meet the unique needs of virtual and hybrid teams. By engaging individuals, teams, and organizations holistically and at scale, real-time talent management has never been easier to visualize and understand. All Star Teams is designed to address today's communications and collaboration challenges and create trusting teams sooner.Read more →
Now more than ever
Virtual and hybrid teams now dominate the collaborative work environment. And with many contributors struggling in this new normal, operational efficiency is taking a hit. Interpersonal conflict, employee disengagement, staff turnover, and other team issues typically stem from a lack of psychological safety and trust.Read more →
Runs on Miro, MURAL Microsoft Teams, and LucidSpark
All Star Teams is designed for use on all major digital whiteboard spaces for distributed teamwork. This enables participants to focus on the exercise at hand rather than spending time learning a new system, software, or tool set.Read more →
Such a quick and effective way to raise self-awareness and accelerate team trust!
- Mark Tippin, Director, Strategic Next Practices, MURAL
This article summarizes 5 Key Factors for successful virtual and hybrid teamwork.
5 Key Factors
1: Psychological Safety
2: Diversity & Inclusion
4: Higher Purpose
- Simple to use.
- Instant tangible results.
- Minimal training.
- Better understand each other as whole human beings.
- Better appreciate how to harness their diverse strengths.
- Gain new clarity and focus on achieving project success.
- Co-create a climate of psychological safety and trust.
- Scales easily with other teams.
- Builds a strengths-based culture and talent pool.
- Easily, quickly visualize the uniqueness and diversity of overall people strengths.
- Easily, quickly form cognitively diverse teams without unconscious bias.