Designed for virtual and hybrid teams
All Star Teams was purpose-built to meet the unique needs of virtual and hybrid teams. By engaging individuals, teams, and organizations holistically and at scale, real-time talent management has never been easier to visualize and understand. All Star Teams is designed to address today's communications and collaboration challenges and create trusting teams sooner.Read more →
Now more than ever
Virtual and hybrid teams now dominate the collaborative work environment. And with many contributors struggling in this new normal, operational efficiency is taking a hit. Interpersonal conflict, employee disengagement, staff turnover, and other team issues typically stem from a lack of psychological safety and trust.Read more →
Built for MURAL
MURAL - an easy-to-use, digital workspace for visual collaboration - provides the ideal backbone to the All Star Teams platform, allowing participants to focus on the exercise at hand rather than spending time learning a new system, software, or tool set.Read more →
Such a quick and effective way to raise self-awareness and accelerate team trust!
- Mark Tippin, Director, Strategic Next Practices, MURAL
This article summarizes 5 Key Imperatives outlined in the Deloitte 2021 Global Human Capital Trends Survey. The survey is a watershed document as to what's needed not just to survive but to thrive for individuals, teams, and organizations working remotely during this ongoing global pandemic.
5 Key Imperatives
1: Reimagine Work
2: Well-Being Is Paramount
3: Worker Voice & Agency
4: Virtual Teaming & Remote Work
5: Showcase Virtual Talent
- Simple to use.
- Instant tangible results.
- Minimal training.
- Better understand each other as whole human beings.
- Better appreciate how to harness their diverse strengths.
- Gain new clarity and focus on achieving project success.
- Co-create a climate of psychological safety and trust.
- Scales easily with other teams.
- Builds a strengths-based culture and talent pool.
- Easily, quickly visualize the uniqueness and diversity of overall people strengths.
- Easily, quickly form cognitively diverse teams without unconscious bias.